Thanks to the lovely and fabulous maechs at http://maechs.wordpress.com/home/ who has nominated me for the Liebster award! *dances around happily* Check out her blog by the way, as it is filled with awesome awesomeness! 🙂 And what is the Liebster award you ask? Well! It is basically an award for newly founded fledgling blogs with less than 200 followers as a way to help promote it and get it out there for more people to find out about! So can I get a big YAY on that? I’m so happy and grateful for this nomination! My blog is tiny and underdeveloped, but I love it to pieces and always strive to learn more so I can make it bigger and better! There is absolutely nothing that I love more than spreading the word about reading and writing! ❤
So, here are the rules as I understand them:
1. Link back the blogger that tagged you
Done! Thanks again maechs! http://maechs.wordpress.com/home/
2. Nominate ten others and let your nominees know of their award
This is a bit trickier for me, since I’m such a newbie and I don’t know too many other bloggers yet! ^^; but even though I don’t know ten, here are the ones I DO know and I can vouch for their awesomeness! 🙂
*) My bestest pal Lily and her blog: http://lilythenovelnerd.wordpress.com/
*) The lovely and talented Oceana and her blog: http://assortedinsanityreviewers.blogspot.com/
*) The super amazing Brigid and her blog: http://brigidwritesthings.tumblr.com/
*) The incredibly awesome Leandra and her blog: http://leandrajwallace.blogspot.com/
3. Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
1) What is your favorite place to read and why
2) If you could live inside a book world which would you pick?
3) Who is your favorite superhero and why
4) What is your favorite color and what does it remind you of?
5) Would you rather be a pirate or a princess?
6) Do you prefer dragons or unicorns?
7) What is the best book you have read in the last six months?
8) What is your favorite holiday?
9) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have one book with you which book would you choose?
10) If your best friend was anyone from any book who would you want it to be?
4. Answer the questions of the one who tagged you
1. If you could meet one author, who would it be and what’s the first thing you’d say to them?
Definitely Dean Koontz since he has been my favorite author since middle school and I would tell him how much his work has influenced me to become a writer!
2. Dogs or Cats?
3. The zombie apocalypse has hit (think Walking Dead), what’s your first move?
I’m running for the forest and finding some strong people to tag along with! *laughs* Yeah, I’m a bit of a wimp so I need strong people to stand with! 😛
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
5. Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
Raphael, from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
6. If you’re a Twilight fan, are you team Jacob or team Edward?
Team Edward, against my better judgment *laughs*
7. How many snowball fights have you won?
None, don’t you remember me telling you I’m a wimp? 😛
8. Which do you find more impressive ice sculptures, fruit carvings, or carved egg shells (or something else)?
Ice sculptures! I love looking at them, they’re so pretty and magical looking!
9. Beach, Lake, River or Pool?
Beach! I am definitely a beach girl! 😉
10. How much money would you need to win to quit your current job?
*sighs* Too much to ever imagine!
Well, that’s a wrap! Thanks so much again to the awesome maechs for nominating me and for all the lovely people that read and enjoy my blog. I hope to keep learning and growing so my blog can too! 🙂